Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 125BVX
- Power: The Husqvarna 125BVX is a gas-powered leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 9.6 lbs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 28 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 125BVX cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (see your user’s manual for details).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 125BVX features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 125BVX handily vacuums unwanted material into its storage bag for easy disposal.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 16:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 16 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 125BVX can generate engine noise approaching 107 dB. This is louder than other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers. In fact, it is the noisiest of them.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.91 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Husqvarna 125BVX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125BVX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125BVX expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 425 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 125BVX is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (16.91 fl. oz.)
- Decent Weight (9.6 lbs)
- Decent CFM (425 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
- High Noise (107 dB)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 125BVX?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 125BVX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.