The Husqvarna 125BVX is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||952711902|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125BVX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125BVX
- Power: The Husqvarna 125BVX is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 9.6 lbs — the Husqvarna 125BVX is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 28 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 125BVX cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 125BVX offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Vacuum: The 125BVX is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 16:1. For every 16 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 94 dB, the 125BVX is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.91 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Husqvarna 125BVX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125BVX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125BVX expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 125BVX is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 425 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Husqvarna blower.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Cruise control
- Leaf collection bag included
- Decent weight (9.6 lbs)
- Decent tank (16.91 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable noise (94 dB)
- Decent CFM (425 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
- The Husqvarna 125BVX doesn't have any notably low specs.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125BVX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.