The Husqvarna 125BVX is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Engine displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125BVX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125BVX
- Power: The Husqvarna 125BVX is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 170 MPH and a max air volume rating of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 9.6 lbs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 28 cc engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 125BVX is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 125BVX to match.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 16:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 16 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.91 fl. oz of fuel.
The Husqvarna 125BVX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125BVX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125BVX expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The 125BVX is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 425 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125BVX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.