The Husqvarna 125BVX is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Engine displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125BVX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125BVX
- Power: The 125BVX gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 9.6 lbs — the Husqvarna 125BVX is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 28 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 125BVX is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 125BVX offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.91 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Husqvarna 125BVX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125BVX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125BVX expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 125BVX can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125BVX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.