The Husqvarna 125BVX is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine Displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||107 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125BVX, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 125BVX
- Power: The 125BVX gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 9.6 lbs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 28 cc engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 125BVX is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 125BVX to match.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the 125BVX has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 16:1, meaning that it will turn 16 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 107 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.91 fl. oz of fuel.
The Husqvarna 125BVX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125BVX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 170 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 425 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 125BVX is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Husqvarna 125BVX is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125BVX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.