The Husqvarna 130BT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 360 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 29.5 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 360|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Blowing Force||11 N|
|Engine displacement||29.5 cc|
|Fuel tank||28.16 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||91 dB|
|Other model numbers||965102208|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 130BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 130BT
- Power: The 130BT, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 360 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 145 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT can be considered light, weighing only 14.55 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 29.5 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 130BT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 130BT offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 91 dB, the 130BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 28.16 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a backpack blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 130BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 130BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 145 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 130BT has a lower air speed than most gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 130BT can reach 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 130BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.