Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 374.34|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Blowing Force||11 N|
|Engine Displacement||29.5 cc|
|Fuel Tank||28.16 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||102 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 130BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 130BT
- Power: The Husqvarna 130BT is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 145 MPH and a max air volume rating of 374.34 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.55 lbs.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 29.5 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Husqvarna 130BT, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 130BT to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 102 dB, the 130BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its 28.16 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the 130BT greater comfort and ease of use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 130BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 130BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 374.34 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- Lightweight (14.55 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (102 dB)
- Small Tank (28.16 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (374.34 CFM)
- Low MPH (145 MPH)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 130BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.