Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 130BT
- Power: The 130BT, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 374.34 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 145 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. When compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.55 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 29.5 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 130BT features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 102 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 28.16 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 130BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 130BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 130BT maxes out at 145 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 374.34 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- Lightweight (14.55 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (102 dB)
- Small Tank (28.16 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (374.34 CFM)
- Low MPH (145 MPH)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 130BT?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 130BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.