The Husqvarna 130BT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 360 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 29.5 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 360|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Blowing Force||11 N|
|Engine displacement||29.5 cc|
|Fuel tank||28.16 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||91 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 130BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 130BT
- Power: The Husqvarna 130BT is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 145 MPH and a max air volume rating of 360 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.55 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 29.5 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 130BT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 130BT to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 91 dB, the 130BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its 28.16 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the 130BT greater comfort and ease of use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 130BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 130BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 145 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (360 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 130BT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 130BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.