Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 150BT
- Power: The 150BT gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 434 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 251 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. At 22.5 lbs, the Husqvarna 150BT is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 50.2 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 150BT offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 94 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its 35.2 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the 150BT greater comfort and ease of use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 150BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 150BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 251 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Its max air volume rating (434 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the most powerful of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (251 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (94 dB)
- Decent Weight (22.5 lbs)
- Small Tank (35.2 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (434 CFM)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 150BT?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 150BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951