Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 150BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 150BT
- Power: The 150BT gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 434 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 251 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use.As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 22.5 lbs — the Husqvarna 150BT is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered backpack leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 50.2 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 150BT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 150BT to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its 35.2 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the 150BT greater comfort and ease of use.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 150BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 150BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 251 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 434 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (251 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (94 dB)
- Decent Weight (22.5 lbs)
- Small Tank (35.2 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (434 CFM)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 150BT?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 150BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.