The Husqvarna 230iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 650 CFM at 136 MPH. It features a 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 650|
|MPH||Up to 136|
|Blowing Force||19.4 N|
|Tube length||19.7 in|
|Other model numbers||970480201|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 230iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 230iB
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 650 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 136 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Husqvarna 230iB is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.4 lbs, the Husqvarna 230iB is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 230iB offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
The Husqvarna 230iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 230iB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 230iB expels air at speeds up to 136 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 230iB is powerful, with an airflow rating of 650 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 230iB is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 230iB is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.