The Husqvarna 320iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 121 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 121|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.9 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||95 dB|
|Other model numbers||967094202|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 320iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 320iB
- Power: The 320iB is a cordless blower made by Husqvarna. It has a maximum air speed of 121 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The 320iB is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 320iB offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 320iB can generate engine noise approaching 95 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 320iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 320iB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 121 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 320iB is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 410 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 45 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 320iB is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 320iB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.