The Husqvarna 320iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 121 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 121|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.9 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||95 dB|
|Other model numbers||967094202|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 320iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 320iB
- Power: The Husqvarna 320iB can force 410 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 121 MPH.
- Power delivery: Husqvarna designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The 320iB doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 45 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.9 lbs — the Husqvarna 320iB is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 320iB to match.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Husqvarna 320iB can reach up to 95 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 320iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 320iB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 320iB expels air at speeds up to 121 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 320iB is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The 320iB is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 45 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 320iB is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 320iB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.