The Husqvarna 320iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 121 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 121|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.9 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||95 dB|
|Other model numbers||967094202|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 320iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 320iB
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 121 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 320iB is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 7.9 lbs (battery included), the Husqvarna 320iB is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 320iB offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 320iB can generate engine noise approaching 95 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 320iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 320iB compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 36 and 48V).
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 320iB maxes out at 121 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers between 36 and 48V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 320iB is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The 320iB is within the average range for cordless handheld units that operate between 36 and 48V, offering up to 45 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 320iB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 320iB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.