The Husqvarna 320iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 290 CFM at 83 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 290|
|MPH||Up to 83|
|Noise rating||95 dB|
|Other model numbers||967094202|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 320iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 320iB
- Power: The Husqvarna 320iB can force 290 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 83 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 45 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 320iB stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.29 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 320iB offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 95 dB.
The Husqvarna 320iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 320iB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 83 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 290 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 45 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 320iB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 320iB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.