The Husqvarna 340iBT is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 484 CFM at 137 MPH. It is powered by a 36 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 484|
|MPH||Up to 137|
|Blowing Force||17 N|
|Autonomy||According to battery|
|Weight (tool only)||13.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||79 dB|
|Tube length||16.5 in|
|Other model numbers||967 68 12-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 340iBT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 340iBT
- Power: The Husqvarna 340iBT is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 484 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 137 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: The Husqvarna 340iBT works with Husqvarna's BLI batteries, which are designed for professional use and offer maximum capacity for longer run times. The unit's runtime will therefore depend on the type of BLI battery you choose. By default, the blower doesn't come with any battery or charger.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. At 13.9 lbs for the blower alone, the Husqvarna 340iBT is within the average weight range of electric backpack blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 340iBT offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 79 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric backpack blowers.
The Husqvarna 340iBT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 340iBT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 137 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Ryobi RY404170, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 165 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 484 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx WG572, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 340iBT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 340iBT is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.