The Husqvarna 350BF is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 494 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 50.2 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine displacement||50.2 cc|
|Fuel tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||965877701|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BF, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BF
- Power: The Husqvarna 350BF is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 180 MPH and a max air volume rating of 494 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. At 22.91 lbs, the Husqvarna 350BF is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 50.2 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 350BF cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BF to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 94 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 42.27 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BF's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BF compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 180 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 494 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350BF is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.