The Husqvarna 350BF is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 494 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 50.2 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine displacement||50.2 cc|
|Fuel tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||965877701|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BF, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BF
- Power: The Husqvarna 350BF is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 180 MPH and a max air volume rating of 494 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. At 22.91 lbs, the Husqvarna 350BF is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 50.2 cc X-Torq® engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 350BF is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 350BF allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 94 dB, the 350BF is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 42.27 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BF's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BF compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 350BF maxes out at 180 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BF can reach 494 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Shindaiwa EB910RT, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 350BF is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350BF is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.