Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||50.2 cc|
|Fuel Tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||104 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BF, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BF
- Power: The 350BF, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 494 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 180 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 350BF is heavier than most, weighing 22.91 lbs.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 50.2 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Husqvarna 350BF, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 350BF features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 104 dB, the 350BF is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 42.27 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BF's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BF compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 180 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 350BF has a lower air speed than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BF can reach 494 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 350BF is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- Decent Tank (42.27 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (104 dB)
- Quite heavy (22.91 lbs)
- Low CFM (494 CFM)
- Low MPH (180 MPH)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350BF is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.