Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||50.2 cc|
|Fuel Tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||104 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BF, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BF
- Power: The 350BF gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 494 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Be aware that, at 22.91 lbs, the Husqvarna 350BF is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 50.2 cc X-Torq® engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 350BF is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 350BF allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 104 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 42.27 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BF's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BF compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 180 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BF can reach 494 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 350BF is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- Decent Tank (42.27 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (104 dB)
- Quite heavy (22.91 lbs)
- Low CFM (494 CFM)
- Low MPH (180 MPH)
Where to buy the husqvarna 350BF?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350BF is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.