Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BF
- Power: The 350BF gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 494 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Be aware that, at 22.91 lbs, the Husqvarna 350BF is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 50.2 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 350BF cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (see your user’s manual for details).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BF to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 104 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 42.27 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BF's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BF compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 350BF maxes out at 180 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 494 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- Decent Tank (42.27 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (104 dB)
- Quite heavy (22.91 lbs)
- Low CFM (494 CFM)
- Low MPH (180 MPH)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 350BF?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 350BF is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.