Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494.41|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||50.2 cc|
|Fuel Tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||104 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BT
- Power: The 350BT, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 494.41 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 180 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. At 22.5 lbs, the Husqvarna 350BT is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 50.2 cc X-Torq® engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 350BT is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 350BT offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 104 dB, the 350BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 42.27 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 350BT maxes out at 180 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 350BT can reach 494.41 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 350BT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- Decent Tank (42.27 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (104 dB)
- Decent Weight (22.5 lbs)
- Low CFM (494.41 CFM)
- Low MPH (180 MPH)
Where to buy the husqvarna 350BT?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 350BT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.