The Husqvarna 350BT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 494.41 CFM at 180 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 50.2cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 494.41|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Fuel tank||42.27 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||965877502|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 350BT
- Power: The Husqvarna 350BT is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 494.41 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 22.5 lbs — the Husqvarna 350BT is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered backpack blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 50.2cc X-Torq® engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 350BT is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 350BT allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 94 dB, the 350BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 42.27 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 350BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 350BT maxes out at 180 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 494.41 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Echo PB-580T
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 130BT
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 150BT
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 350BF
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 360BT
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 560BTS
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 570BTS
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Husqvarna 580BTS Mark III
- Husqvarna 350BT vs RedMax EBZ5150
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Stihl BR 200
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Stihl BR 350
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Stihl BR 430
- Husqvarna 350BT vs Stihl BR 600
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 350BT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Cruise control
- X-Torq® engine
- 5 year (limited) warranty
- Decent weight (22.5 lbs)
- Decent tank (42.27 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable noise (94 dB)
- Low CFM (494.41 CFM)
- Low MPH (180 MPH)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350BT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.