The Husqvarna 350iB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 800 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 7.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 800
|Up to 200
|Weight (w/ battery)
|Weight (tool only)
|Other model numbers
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 350iB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 350iB
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 800 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 200 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 350iB is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 7.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 BLi30 battery included) means that a user can operate the 350iB for an estimated 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 10.4 lbs, the Husqvarna 350iB is on the heavier side of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 350iB offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
The Husqvarna 350iB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 350iB compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 36 and 48V).
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers between 36 and 48V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Husqvarna 350iB boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 800 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage.
- The 350iB is within the average range for cordless handheld units that operate between 36 and 48V, offering up to 60 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 350iB is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 350iB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.