The Husqvarna 360BT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 631 CFM at 232 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
|Tube length||47 in|
|Other model numbers||967144301|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 360BT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 360BT
- Power: The Husqvarna 360BT is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 232 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. At 23.2 lbs, the Husqvarna 360BT is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 65.6cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 360BT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 360BT allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 97 dB, the 360BT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 360BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 360BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 232 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 631 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Echo PB-580T
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Echo PB-755ST
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Husqvarna 150BT
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Husqvarna 350BT
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Husqvarna 560BTS
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Husqvarna 570BTS
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Husqvarna 580BTS Mark III
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Stihl BR 430
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Stihl BR 450
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Stihl BR 600
- Husqvarna 360BT vs Stihl BR 700
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 360BT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Cruise control
- X-Torq® engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent weight (23.2 lbs)
- Decent tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable noise (97 dB)
- Low CFM (631 CFM)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 360BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.
This is my first back pack blower. I’m a home owner, not a pro, however, I have a two acre yard and a second home.
I immediately noticed a HUGE difference compared to my hand held blower. The 360BT has very good power, excellent throttle response, not extremely loud (still wear muffs) and NOT a lot of exhaust. Cut a lot of time off my leaf clearing chores. A good value if you have a lot of leaves or a large yard or both.
I like the fact that this equipment is commercially rated.
I did not compare with peer brands, however, read a lot of independent online info. Reliability is a common attribute mentioned repeatedly in all accounts I read. SO… looking forward to a loooong term relationship with the 360BT.
A big thumbs up.
Idle is super quiet, sits well on your back. Not overly heavy with fuel. Entry point of a commercial grade blower. the CFM Rating on this site is incorrect. the actual cfm is 890 CFM. By far the best out there in my opinion. Better than Echo, Stihl, and the rest.