The Husqvarna 436LiB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 374 CFM at 105 MPH. It is powered by a 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 374|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Weight (tool only)||5.29 lbs|
|Noise rating||81 dB|
|Other model numbers||967680203|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 436LiB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 436LiB
- Power: The Husqvarna 436LiB is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 374 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 40 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the 436LiB for an estimated 26 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 436LiB offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 81 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Husqvarna 436LiB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 436LiB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 105 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 374 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 436LiB is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 26 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 436LiB is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 436LiB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.