Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 388|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise Rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 436LiB
- Power: The Husqvarna 436LiB is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 388 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) enables the blower to run for up to 26 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.29 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 436LiB allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 436LiB can generate engine noise approaching 96 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 436LiB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 436LiB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 105 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 436LiB has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 436LiB can reach 388 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 26 minutes from its battery, which means the 436LiB won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (5.29 lbs)
- Decent CFM (388 CFM)
- High Noise (96 dB)
- Low MPH (105 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (26 mins)
Where to buy the husqvarna 436LiB?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 436LiB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.