The Husqvarna 436LiB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 388 CFM at 105 MPH. It is powered by a 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 388|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Weight (tool only)||5.29 lbs|
|Noise rating||81 dB|
|Other model numbers||967252403|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 436LiB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 436LiB
- Power: The Husqvarna 436LiB is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 388 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 40 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) offers a maximum autonomy of 26 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 5.29 lbs for the blower alone, the Husqvarna 436LiB is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 436LiB to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 81 dB.
The Husqvarna 436LiB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 436LiB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 105 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 436LiB has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 436LiB can reach 388 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 26 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 436LiB is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 436LiB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.