Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 388|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise Rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 436LiB
- Power: The 436LiB is blower made by Husqvarna. It has a maximum air speed of 105 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 388 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Husqvarna designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 436LiB only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) that can work reliably for up to 26 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB can be considered light, weighing only 5.29 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 436LiB allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 436LiB can generate engine noise approaching 96 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 436LiB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 436LiB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 105 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 388 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 436LiB is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 26 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 436LiB is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.29 lbs)
- Decent CFM (388 CFM)
- On the expensive side
- High Noise (96 dB)
- Low MPH (105 MPH)
- Low autonomy (26 mins)
Where to buy the husqvarna 436LiB?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 436LiB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.