The Husqvarna 436LiB is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 388 CFM at 105 MPH. It is powered by a 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 388|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 436LiB
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 388 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: Husqvarna designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 436LiB only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 4.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) that can work reliably for up to 26 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB can be considered light, weighing only 5.29 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 436LiB allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 96 dB.
The Husqvarna 436LiB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 436LiB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Husqvarna 436LiB maxes out at 105 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 388 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 436LiB is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 26 minutes from its battery, which means the 436LiB won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Husqvarna 436LiB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 436LiB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.