The Husqvarna 525BX is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 459 CFM at 192 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 459|
|MPH||Up to 192|
|Blowing Force||15 N|
|Fuel tank||15.22 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||91 dB|
|Other model numbers||967284202|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 525BX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 525BX
- Power: The Husqvarna 525BX is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 192 MPH and a max air volume rating of 459 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX can be considered light, weighing only 9.48 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 25.4cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 525BX's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 525BX offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 91 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 15.22 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 525BX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 525BX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 192 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 459 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 525BX is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 525BX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.