Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 459|
|MPH||Up to 192|
|Blowing Force||15 N|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Tank||15.22 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||106 dB|
|Tube Length||22 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 525BX, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 525BX
- Power: The Husqvarna 525BX is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 459 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 192 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX stands out due to its lower weight: just 9.48 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc X-Torq® engine. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 525BX’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 525BX offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 106 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 15.22 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 525BX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 525BX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 192 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 459 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 525BX is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- Lightweight (9.48 lbs)
- High MPH (192 MPH)
- Decent Tank (15.22 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (106 dB)
- Decent CFM (459 CFM)
- On the expensive side
Where to buy the husqvarna 525BX?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 525BX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.