The Husqvarna 525BX is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 459 CFM at 192 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 459|
|MPH||Up to 192|
|Blowing Force||15 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||15.22 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||91 dB|
|Tube length||22 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 525BX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 525BX
- Power: The Husqvarna 525BX is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 459 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 192 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX can be considered light, weighing only 9.48 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc X-Torq® engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Husqvarna 525BX, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 525BX to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 91 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 15.22 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 525BX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 525BX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 192 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The 525BX is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 459 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 525BX is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 525BX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.