The Husqvarna 550iBTX is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 452 CFM at 121 MPH. It is powered by a 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 452|
|MPH||Up to 121|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Weight (tool only)||13.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||61 dB|
|Tube length||16.3 in|
|Other model numbers||967681101|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 550iBTX, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 550iBTX
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 452 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 121 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Husqvarna 550iBTX is powered by an easy-to-recharge 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 550iBTX offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 61 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric backpack blowers.
The Husqvarna 550iBTX's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 550iBTX compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 121 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 550iBTX has a lower air speed than most battery-operated backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the EGO LBPX8000, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 190 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (452 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx WG572, which boasts with 800 CFM.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 550iBTX is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.