Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||111 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BFS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BFS
- Power: The 560BFS gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 232 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 23.37 lbs, the Husqvarna 560BFS is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.6 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 560BFS is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 560BFS features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered backpack blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 111 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 74.4 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BFS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BFS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 232 MPH. This puts the 560BFS ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The 560BFS is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 631 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 560BFS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- High Noise (111 dB)
- Quite heavy (23.37 lbs)
Where to buy the husqvarna 560BFS?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 560BFS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.