The Husqvarna 560BTS is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 631 CFM at 232 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.5 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine displacement||65.5 cc|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||97 dB|
|Tube length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BTS, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The 560BTS, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 232 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 23.25 lbs — the Husqvarna 560BTS is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered backpack blower on the market.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.5 cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 560BTS’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 560BTS allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 97 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 232 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 560BTS can reach 631 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-9010T with 1110 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 560BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.