Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The Husqvarna 560BTS is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 232 MPH and a max air volume rating of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 560BTS is heavier than most, weighing 23.15 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 65.5 cc X-Torq® engine. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 560BTS’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. Your user manual includes details on the proper ratio.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 560BTS allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 111 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 232 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The 560BTS is average in terms of power. It's rated at 631 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (111 dB)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- Quite heavy (23.15 lbs)
Where to buy the Husqvarna 560BTS?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951