Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.5 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||111 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BTS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The 560BTS, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 232 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 560BTS is heavier than most, weighing 23.15 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 65.5 cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 560BTS’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 560BTS features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Husqvarna 560BTS can reach up to 111 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 232 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The 560BTS is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 631 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 560BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- High Noise (111 dB)
- Quite heavy (23.15 lbs)
Where to buy the husqvarna 560BTS?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
Warranty InformationThe Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.