Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.5 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||111 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BTS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The 560BTS gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 232 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 560BTS is heavier than most, weighing 23.15 lbs.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.5 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 560BTS is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 560BTS to match.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the 560BTS can generate engine noise approaching 111 dB. This is louder than other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 232 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The 560BTS is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 631 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 560BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- High Noise (111 dB)
- Quite heavy (23.15 lbs)
Where to buy the husqvarna 560BTS?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.