Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.5 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||111 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BTS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The Husqvarna 560BTS is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 232 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 560BTS is heavier than most, weighing 23.15 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 65.5 cc X-Torq® engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 560BTS cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 560BTS to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 111 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 74.4 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 232 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 560BTS can reach 631 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 560BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (111 dB)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- Quite heavy (23.15 lbs)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.