Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 631|
|MPH||Up to 232|
|Blowing Force||30 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.5 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||111 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 560BTS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 560BTS
- Power: The 560BTS, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 631 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 232 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 23.15 lbs, the Husqvarna 560BTS is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.5 cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 560BTS’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 560BTS allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 111 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 74.4 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 560BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 560BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 232 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The 560BTS is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 631 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
The bottom line
- X-Torq® Engine
- High MPH (232 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (111 dB)
- Decent CFM (631 CFM)
- Quite heavy (23.15 lbs)
Where to buy the husqvarna 560BTS?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 560BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.