The Husqvarna 570BFS is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 768 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||99 dB|
|Tube length||47 in|
|Other model numbers||966629501|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 570BFS, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 570BFS
- Power: The 570BFS, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 236 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.5 lbs, the Husqvarna 570BFS is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 65.6 cc X-Torq® engine. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 570BFS's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 570BFS allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 99 dB, the 570BFS is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a backpack blower, with a tank that holds around 74.4 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 570BFS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 570BFS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 236 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered backpack blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 251 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 570BFS is powerful, with an airflow rating of 768 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Shindaiwa EB910RT, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 570BFS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 570BFS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.