The Husqvarna 570BTS is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 768 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||99 dB|
|Tube length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 570BTS, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 570BTS
- Power: The 570BTS gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 236 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 570BTS is heavier than most, weighing 24.7 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 65.6 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 570BTS cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 570BTS to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 99 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 74.4 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 570BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 570BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 236 MPH. This puts the 570BTS ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 570BTS by Husqvarna will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 768 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 570BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.