The Husqvarna 570BTS is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 768 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||99 dB|
|Tube length||47 in|
|Other model numbers||966629402|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 570BTS, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 570BTS
- Power: The 570BTS, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 236 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Husqvarna 570BTS is heavier than most, weighing 24.7 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's X-Torq® engine has a displacement specification of 65.6 cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 570BTS's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 570BTS to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 99 dB, the 570BTS is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 570BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 570BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 236 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 251 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the 570BTS by Husqvarna will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 768 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Shindaiwa EB910RT, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 570BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.