The Husqvarna 570BTS is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 768 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Fuel tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||99 dB|
|Other model numbers||966629402|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 570BTS, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 570BTS
- Power: The Husqvarna 570BTS is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 236 MPH and a max air volume rating of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 24.7 lbs, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the heavier side of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.6cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 570BTS cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 570BTS offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 99 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a backpack blower, with a tank that holds around 74.4 fl. oz of fuel.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 570BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 570BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 236 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Husqvarna 570BTS boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 768 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 570BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.