Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236.2|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel Tank||74.4 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||110 dB|
|Tube Length||47 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 570BTS, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 570BTS
- Power: The Husqvarna 570BTS is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 236.2 MPH and a max air volume rating of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 24.5 lbs, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: Its X-Torq® engine boasts a displacement of 65.6 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 570BTS is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 570BTS to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 110 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 74.4 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- X-Torq®: The X-Torq® is Husqvarna's latest technology for two-stroke engines. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% while increasing torque over a wider rpm range.
The Husqvarna 570BTS's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 570BTS compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 236.2 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 570BTS by Husqvarna will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 768 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Husqvarna 570BTS is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- X-Torq® Engine
- High CFM (768 CFM)
- High MPH (236.2 MPH)
- Decent Tank (74.4 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (110 dB)
- Quite heavy (24.5 lbs)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 570BTS is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.