The Kobalt KHB 3040-06 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 3040-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 3040-06
- Power: The Kobalt KHB 3040-06 can force 480 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 20 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Kobalt KHB 3040-06 is heavier than most, weighing 7.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Kobalt KHB 3040-06 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Kobalt KHB 3040-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 3040-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the KHB 3040-06 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The KHB 3040-06 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the KHB 3040-06 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt KHB 3040-06 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 3040-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.