The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 350-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 350-06
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the KHB 350-06 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 6 lbs, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the KHB 350-06 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the KHB 350-06 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 350-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The KHB 350-06 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The KHB 350-06 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
My battery on the 350-06 blower will not fit, it is model 245-06. The battery will only load 1 way but the battery will not engage. Could this be the wrong battery? (Asked February 02, 2020)
The KHB 350-06 is compatible with the following batteries: KB 240-06, KB 440-06, KB 245-06, KB 540-06. As the battery you mentioned is in that list, we'd suggest to check that issue directly with Kobalt's support.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.