Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06
- Power: The Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 7.2 lbs — the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 40V Max KHB 350-06 offers variable speed settings.
The Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The 40V Max KHB 350-06 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 40V Max KHB 350-06 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Decent Weight (7.2 lbs)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
Warranty InformationThe Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).