Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Kobalt designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 40V Max KHB 350-06 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 7.2 lbs, the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 to match.
The Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 40V Max KHB 350-06 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Decent Weight (7.2 lbs)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- On the expensive side
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 40V Max KHB 350-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.