The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.1 lbs|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 350-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 350-06
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The KHB 350-06 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the KHB 350-06 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 350-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Kobalt KHB 350-06 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the KHB 350-06 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
My battery on the 350-06 blower will not fit, it is model 245-06. The battery will only load 1 way but the battery will not engage. Could this be the wrong battery? (Asked February 2, 2020)
The KHB 350-06 is compatible with the following batteries: KB 240-06, KB 440-06, KB 245-06, KB 540-06. As the battery you mentioned is in that list, we'd suggest to check that issue directly with Kobalt's support.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.