The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.1 lbs|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 350-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 350-06
- Power: The KHB 350-06 is a cordless blower made by Kobalt. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The KHB 350-06 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included), the Kobalt KHB 350-06 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 can be considered light, weighing only 6 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 350-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the KHB 350-06 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt KHB 350-06 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (6 lbs)
- Cruise control
- 5 year (limited) warranty
- Acceptable noise (75 dB)
- Brushed motor
- Low CFM (350 CFM)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 350-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
My battery on the 350-06 blower will not fit, it is model 245-06. The battery will only load 1 way but the battery will not engage. Could this be the wrong battery? (Asked February 2, 2020)
The KHB 350-06 is compatible with the following batteries: KB 240-06, KB 440-06, KB 245-06, KB 540-06. As the battery you mentioned is in that list, we'd suggest to check that issue directly with Kobalt's support.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.