Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06
- Power: The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 630 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 80V KHB 2580-06 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 80V KHB 2580-06 for an estimated 75 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 8.9 lbs, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 to match.
The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 140 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The 80V KHB 2580-06 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 630 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 75 mins, the 80V KHB 2580-06 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (630 CFM)
- Excellent Autonomy (75 mins)
- Decent MPH (140 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8.9 lbs)
Where to buy the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
Warranty InformationThe Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).