The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 630 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 630|
|MPH||Up to 140|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06
- Power: The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 630 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 75 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 80V KHB 2580-06 offers variable speed settings.
The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 expels air at speeds up to 140 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 80V KHB 2580-06 by Kobalt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 630 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 75 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
How do you charge the battery? (Asked April 09, 2020)
la chatte peut se fourrer avec [affilink href="https://amzn.to/2VkgBRF" title="Click to see the KRC 80-06 charger on amazon.com"]KRC 80-06[/affilink] ou [affilink href="https://amzn.to/2Xod7R1" title="Click to see the KRC 30-06 charger on amazon.com"]KRC 30-06[/affilink] charger.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.