Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 630|
|MPH||Up to 140|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06
- Power: The 80V KHB 2580-06 is blower made by Kobalt. It has a maximum air speed of 140 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 630 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 75 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.9 lbs, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 80V KHB 2580-06 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 140 MPH. This puts the 80V KHB 2580-06 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The 80V KHB 2580-06 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 630 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 75 mins, the 80V KHB 2580-06 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (630 CFM)
- High MPH (140 MPH)
- Excellent autonomy (75 mins)
- Quite heavy (8.9 lbs)
Where to buy the kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V KHB 2580-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.