The Kobalt KHB 2580-06 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 630 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 630|
|MPH||Up to 140|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 2580-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 2580-06
- Power: The Kobalt KHB 2580-06 can force 630 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery, the Kobalt KHB 2580-06 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 75 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt KHB 2580-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the KHB 2580-06 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
The Kobalt KHB 2580-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 2580-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 140 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Kobalt KHB 2580-06 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 630 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 75 mins, the KHB 2580-06 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Kobalt KHB 2580-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 2580-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
How do you charge the battery? (Asked April 09, 2020)
la chatte peut se fourrer avec [affilink href="https://amzn.to/2VkgBRF" title="Click to see the KRC 80-06 charger on amazon.com"]KRC 80-06[/affilink] ou [affilink href="https://amzn.to/2Xod7R1" title="Click to see the KRC 30-06 charger on amazon.com"]KRC 30-06[/affilink] charger.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.