The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KBB 600A-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06
- Power: The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The KBB 600A-06 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can be considered light, weighing only 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the KBB 600A-06 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The KBB 600A-06 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 580 CFM, which is common for electric backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- The KBB 600A-06 is within the average range for cordless backpack units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X2 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.