The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KBB 600A-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06
- Power: The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the KBB 600A-06 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 145 MPH. That makes the KBB 600A-06 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i and its 150 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 580 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the KBB 600A-06 is well within average in relation to similar cordless backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Kobalt KBB 4240-06, with 690 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the KBB 600A-06 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.