The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KBB 600A-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06
- Power: The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The KBB 600A-06 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can be considered light, weighing only 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the KBB 600A-06 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 145 MPH. That makes the KBB 600A-06 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Greenworks 60BP700 and its 160 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 can reach 580 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Greenworks 60BP700, with 710 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the KBB 600A-06 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KBB 600A-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.