Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06
- Power: The 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is blower made by Kobalt. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Kobalt designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 80V Max KBB 600A-06 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack leaf blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 allows precise control of the air output.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 580 CFM, which is common for electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 80V Max KBB 600A-06 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (14.6 lbs)
- Decent CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
Warranty InformationThe Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).