Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06
- Power: The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 80V Max KBB 600A-06 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 expels air at speeds up to 145 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 580 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is well within average in relation to similar electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (14.6 lbs)
- Decent CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600A-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.