The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KBB 600B-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06
- Power: The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 can be considered light, weighing only 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
The Kobalt KBB 600B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 expels air at speeds up to 145 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 580 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the KBB 600B-06 is well within average in relation to similar electric backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless backpack product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X2 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is the cheapest of all electric backpack blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.