Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06
- Power: The 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is a cordless blower made by Kobalt. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 offers variable speed settings.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 can reach 580 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is the cheapest of all electric backpack blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (14.6 lbs)
- Decent CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Battery not included
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.