The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06
- Power: The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 stands out due to its lower weight: just 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 offers variable speed settings.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 580 CFM, which is common for electric backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- The 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is within the average range for cordless backpack units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X2 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is the cheapest of all electric backpack blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.