The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Other model numbers||KKB 6080-06|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KBB 600B-06, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06
- Power: The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The KBB 600B-06 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 can be considered light, weighing only 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Kobalt KBB 600B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i and its 150 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 can reach 580 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Kobalt KBB 4240-06, with 690 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the KBB 600B-06 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is the cheapest of all cordless backpack blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KBB 600B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.