Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06
- Power: The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 can be considered light, weighing only 14.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 offers variable speed settings.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 580 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is well within average in relation to similar electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (14.6 lbs)
- Decent CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt 80V Max KBB 600B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.