Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 70 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is heavier than most, weighing 8.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 80V Max KHB 400B-06 features variable speed settings for added control.
The Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 125 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the 80V Max KHB 400B-06 by Kobalt will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 500 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld leaf blowers. It offers an autonomy of up to 70 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (500 CFM)
- Excellent Autonomy (70 mins)
- Quite heavy (8.9 lbs)
- Low MPH (125 MPH)
Where to buy the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
Warranty InformationThe Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258)