Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06
- Power: The 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is an electric leaf blower made by Kobalt. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is cordless, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery, the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 70 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is heavier than most, weighing 8.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 to match.
The Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 125 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 80V Max KHB 400B-06 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 500 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 70 mins, the 80V Max KHB 400B-06 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (500 CFM)
- Excellent Autonomy (70 mins)
- Quite heavy (8.9 lbs)
- Low MPH (125 MPH)
Where to buy the Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06?
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
Warranty InformationThe Kobalt 80V Max KHB 400B-06 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).