The Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 24 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.4 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The KHB 4024A-03 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 24 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included), the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 25 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 stands out due to its lower weight: just 6.6 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
The Kobalt KHB 4024A-03's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the KHB 4024A-03 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the KHB 4024A-03 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Kobalt is an American brand launched in 1998. Kobalt is the product of a partnership between Lowe’s, a leading seller of home improvement and outdoor products, and J.H. Williams, which is one of Lowe’s primary manufacturers. As one of Lowe’s primary outdoor equipment brands, Kobalt has positioned itself to be a major competitor of Craftsman, Husky, and other similar popular brands.
The Kobalt KHB 4024A-03 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Kobalt blowers, please consult Kobalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-3-KOBALT (888-356-2258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.