The LawnMaster BL705 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features an 8-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster BL705, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster BL705
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 160 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with an 8 Amp motor, the BL705 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the BL705 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
The LawnMaster BL705's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster BL705 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The LawnMaster BL705 expels air at speeds up to 160 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the LawnMaster BL705 can reach 160 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster BL705 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.