The LawnMaster BL705 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features an 8-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster BL705, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster BL705
- Power: The LawnMaster BL705 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 160 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 8 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the BL705 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other electric handheld blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 can be considered light, weighing only 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
The LawnMaster BL705's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster BL705 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 160 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 160 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The LawnMaster BL705 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.