The LawnMaster BL705 is a corded leaf blower delivering 160 CFM at 160 MPH. It features an 8-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 160|
|MPH||Up to 160|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster BL705, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster BL705
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 160 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 8 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
The LawnMaster BL705's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster BL705 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 160 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (160 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the LawnMaster BL705 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster BL705 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.