The LawnMaster BV1210E 1201 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 380 CFM at 240 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 380|
|MPH||Up to 240|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the LawnMaster BV1210E 1201
- Power: The BV1210E 1201 is an electric blower made by LawnMaster. It has a maximum air speed of 240 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 380 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the BV1210E 1201 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the LawnMaster BV1210E 1201 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BV1210E 1201 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: The BV1210E 1201 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (14 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the BV1210E 1201 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The LawnMaster BV1210E 1201's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster BV1210E 1201 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 240 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 380 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BV1210E 1201 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the LawnMaster BV1210E 1201 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The LawnMaster BV1210E 1201 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.