The LawnMaster CLBL6015A is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 440 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 440|
|MPH||Up to 110|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster CLBL6015A, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster CLBL6015A
- Power: The LawnMaster CLBL6015A is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 440 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: LawnMaster designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CLBL6015A only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.04 lbs, the LawnMaster CLBL6015A is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CLBL6015A offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
The LawnMaster CLBL6015A's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster CLBL6015A compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the LawnMaster CLBL6015A can reach 440 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the CLBL6015A won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
The LawnMaster CLBL6015A is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.