The LawnMaster CLBL6015A is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 440 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 440|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||9.04 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.83 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster CLBL6015A, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster CLBL6015A
- Power: The LawnMaster CLBL6015A can force 440 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: LawnMaster designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CLBL6015A only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 60LB2021-S battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 25 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 9.04 lbs (battery included), the LawnMaster CLBL6015A is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the LawnMaster CLBL6015A allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The LawnMaster CLBL6015A's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster CLBL6015A compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the EGO LB7654, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (440 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the CLBL6015A is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster CLBL6015A is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.