The LawnMaster NPTBL26A No-Pull blower is a gas-powered handheld unit delivering 370 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 370|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel tank||13.5 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster NPTBL26A, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A
- Power: The LawnMaster NPTBL26A is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 370 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 11.2 lbs, the LawnMaster NPTBL26A is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- No-Pull™ technology: LawnMaster's No-Pull™ technology offers users the power of gas with the convenience of electricity. The unit is fitted with an electric push-start button that is powered by a small 7.2V li-ion battery. The battery can provide up to 200 starts on a single charge, and the battery charger is included with the NPTBL26A.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 26 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the NPTBL26A is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the NPTBL26A offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 13.5 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The LawnMaster NPTBL26A's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A can reach 370 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL26A is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The LawnMaster NPTBL26A is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.