The LawnMaster NPTBL26A No-Pull blower is a gas-powered handheld unit delivering 370 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 370|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel tank||13.5 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster NPTBL26A, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A
- Power: The NPTBL26A gas-powered blower, manufactured by LawnMaster, is rated for a max air volume of 370 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 11.2 lbs, the LawnMaster NPTBL26A is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- No-Pull™ technology: LawnMaster's No-Pull™ technology offers its users a combination of the power of gasoline and the convenience of electricity. The unit is fitted with an electric push-start button that is powered by a small 7.2V Li-ion battery. The battery can provide up to 200 starts on a single charge, and the battery charger is included with the NPTBL26A.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 26 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the LawnMaster NPTBL26A, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 13.5 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The LawnMaster NPTBL26A's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster NPTBL26A compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 370 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL26A is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster NPTBL26A is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.