The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB No-Pull blower is a gas-powered backpack unit delivering 470 CFM at 175 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 31 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 175|
|Engine displacement||31 cc|
|Fuel tank||32.1 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB
- Power: The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 175 MPH and a max air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB can be considered light, weighing only 18.5 lbs.
- No-Pull™ technology: LawnMaster's No-Pull™ technology offers users the power of gas with the convenience of electricity. The unit is fitted with an electric push-start button that is powered by a small 7.2V li-ion battery. The battery can provide up to 150 starts on a single charge, and the battery charger is included with the NPTBL31AB.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 31 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by LawnMaster for the NPTBL31AB is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the NPTBL31AB offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 73 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 32.1 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity compared to many other backpack blowers, the NPTBL31AB gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB maxes out at 175 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Shindaiwa EB910RT, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.