The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB No-Pull blower is a gas-powered backpack unit delivering 470 CFM at 175 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 31cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 175|
|Fuel tank||32.1 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB
- Power: The NPTBL31AB, built by LawnMaster, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 175 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB can be considered light, weighing only 18.5 lbs.
- No-Pull™ technology: LawnMaster's No-Pull™ technology offers its users a combination of the power of gasoline and the convenience of electricity. The unit is fitted with an electric push-start button that is powered by a small 7.2V Li-ion battery. The battery can provide up to 150 starts on a single charge, and the battery charger is included with the NPTBL31AB.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 31cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB, this ratio is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 73 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 32.1 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity compared to many other backpack blowers, the NPTBL31AB gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 175 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.