The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB No-Pull blower is a gas-powered backpack unit delivering 470 CFM at 175 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 31 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 175|
|Engine displacement||31 cc|
|Fuel tank||32.1 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB
- Power: The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 175 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB stands out due to its lower weight: just 18.5 lbs.
- No-Pull™ technology: LawnMaster's No-Pull™ technology offers its users a combination of the power of gasoline and the convenience of electricity. The unit is fitted with an electric push-start button that is powered by a small 7.2V Li-ion battery. The battery can provide up to 150 starts on a single charge, and the battery charger is included with the NPTBL31AB.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 31 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by LawnMaster for the NPTBL31AB is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the NPTBL31AB offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 73 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 32.1 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a backpack blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 175 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Shindaiwa EB910RT, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
LawnMaster leaf blowers are made by Cleva North America, Inc. Cleva was founded in 2007 in Greenville, South Carolina and produces products under multiple brand names, including vacuum cleaners under brands VacMaster and DuraVac, car care products under the brand Armor All and lawn care products, under the brand LawnMaster. The surprising maze of Cleva’s brand portfolio reflects its business strategy – branding of devices made overseas, often under licensed, but not owned brand names (e.g., Armor All and Kenmore). This is a common strategy adopted by many small companies without their own manufacturing capabilities. Cleva sells gas-powered, corded and cordless leaf blowers under the LawnMaster brand. Their gas-powered series features a signature electric-push start button, trademarked as No-Pull technology. Other LawnMaster products include grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and lawn mowers.
The LawnMaster NPTBL31AB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of LawnMaster blowers, please consult LawnMaster's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-384-8432.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.