The Litheli U1BR17055 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 85 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 85|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.1 lbs|
|Noise rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Litheli U1BR17055
- Power: The Litheli U1BR17055 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 85 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 U1BY20110 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 40 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 can be considered light, weighing only 5.8 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the U1BR17055 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 96 dB.
The Litheli U1BR17055's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR17055 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 85 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- The U1BR17055 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 40 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR17055 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.