The Litheli U1BR17055 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 85 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 85|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.1 lbs|
|Noise rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Litheli U1BR17055, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Litheli U1BR17055
- Power: The U1BR17055 is a cordless blower made by Litheli. It has a maximum air speed of 85 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 U1BY20110 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 40 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 can be considered light, weighing only 5.8 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the U1BR17055 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the U1BR17055 can generate engine noise approaching 96 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Litheli U1BR17055's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR17055 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 85 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (350 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 40 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR17055 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.