The Litheli U1BR17055 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 85 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 85|
|Noise rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Litheli U1BR17055
- Power: The U1BR17055 is a cordless blower made by Litheli. It has a maximum air speed of 85 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Litheli designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The U1BR17055 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 40 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 can be considered light, weighing only 6.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Litheli U1BR17055 to match.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Litheli U1BR17055 can reach up to 96 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Litheli U1BR17055's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR17055 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 85 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- The U1BR17055 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 40 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR17055 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.