The Litheli U1BR17055 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 85 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 85|
|Noise rating||96 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Litheli U1BR17055
- Power: The Litheli U1BR17055 can force 350 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 85 MPH.
- Power delivery: The U1BR17055 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the U1BR17055 for an estimated 40 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR17055 can be considered light, weighing only 6.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Litheli U1BR17055 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Litheli U1BR17055 can reach up to 96 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Litheli U1BR17055's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR17055 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 85 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- The U1BR17055 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 40 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR17055 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.