The Litheli U1BR21103 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 92 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 92|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4 lbs|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Litheli U1BR21103, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Litheli U1BR21103
- Power: The U1BR21103 is a cordless blower made by Litheli. It has a maximum air speed of 92 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The U1BR21103 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 U1BY20110 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 60 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: With 3 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 67 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Litheli U1BR21103's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR21103 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 92 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Litheli U1BR21103 can reach 480 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the U1BR21103 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR21103 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
In what country are Litheli products made? (Asked December 22, 2019)
Litheli is a Chinese manufacturer.
How can I purchase just the Leaf Blower without the battery & charger? I currently own a new Litheli Chain Saw with the battery & charger. Based off what I read, all batteries fit all products...correct? If so, I do not need TWO batteries & chargers. (Asked May 17, 2020)
It would seem that Litheli does not currently allow to buy just the bare tool. A spare battery is always good to have, though.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.