The Litheli U1BR21103 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 92 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 92|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Litheli U1BR21103, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Litheli U1BR21103
- Power: The Litheli U1BR21103 can force 480 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 92 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Litheli U1BR21103 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 5.7 lbs, the Litheli U1BR21103 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 3 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the U1BR21103 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Litheli U1BR21103's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR21103 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 92 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the U1BR21103 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Litheli U1BR21103 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 480 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR21103 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-323-530-4636.
Questions & Answers
In what country are Litheli products made? (Asked December 22, 2019)
Litheli is a Chinese manufacturer.
How can I purchase just the Leaf Blower without the battery & charger? I currently own a new Litheli Chain Saw with the battery & charger. Based off what I read, all batteries fit all products...correct? If so, I do not need TWO batteries & chargers. (Asked May 17, 2020)
It would seem that Litheli does not currently allow to buy just the bare tool. A spare battery is always good to have, though.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.