The Litheli U1BR21103 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 92 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 92|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Litheli U1BR21103, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Litheli U1BR21103
- Power: The U1BR21103 is a cordless blower made by Litheli. It has a maximum air speed of 92 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Litheli U1BR21103 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 3 speed settings, the Litheli U1BR21103 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 67 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Litheli U1BR21103's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR21103 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 92 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the U1BR21103 by Litheli will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the U1BR21103 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR21103 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-800-323-8991.
Questions & Answers
In what country are Litheli products made? (Asked December 22, 2019)
Litheli is a Chinese manufacturer.
How can I purchase just the Leaf Blower without the battery & charger? I currently own a new Litheli Chain Saw with the battery & charger. Based off what I read, all batteries fit all products...correct? If so, I do not need TWO batteries & chargers. (Asked May 17, 2020)
It would seem that Litheli does not currently allow to buy just the bare tool. A spare battery is always good to have, though.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.