The Litheli U1BR21103 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 92 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 92|
|Noise rating||67 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Litheli U1BR21103, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Litheli U1BR21103
- Power: The U1BR21103 is a cordless blower made by Litheli. It has a maximum air speed of 92 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 60 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Litheli designed the U1BR21103 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 3 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 67 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Litheli U1BR21103's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Litheli U1BR21103 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Litheli U1BR21103 maxes out at 92 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The U1BR21103 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Litheli U1BR21103 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Litheli brand is owned by the Zhijiang LiTHELi Technology Company, LTD of China. Litheli specializes in the design, development and sales of battery-powered tools and home appliances. The company offers a wide array of outdoor power products, including leaf blowers, chainsaws, pole saws, and string trimmers. Their products are designed by an in-house development team to appeal to the ecologically minded homeowner as pollution and noise are kept to a minimum. Their focus is to help their customers live an easier and better life through the use of battery power.
The Litheli U1BR21103 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Litheli blowers, please contact the Litheli Customer Support: 1-323-530-4636.
Questions & Answers
In what country are Litheli products made? (Asked December 22, 2019)
Litheli is a Chinese manufacturer.
How can I purchase just the Leaf Blower without the battery & charger? I currently own a new Litheli Chain Saw with the battery & charger. Based off what I read, all batteries fit all products...correct? If so, I do not need TWO batteries & chargers. (Asked May 17, 2020)
It would seem that Litheli does not currently allow to buy just the bare tool. A spare battery is always good to have, though.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.