-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01
- Power: The C5 99170-03-01 gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Little Wonder, is rated for a max air volume of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers, the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 stands out due to its lower weight: just 102 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Subaru engine has a displacement specification of 170 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 to match.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 121.6 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Its max air volume rating (1100 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim Rite™ Technology
- Lightweight (102 lbs)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (121.6 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1100 CFM)
Where to buy the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01?
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
Warranty InformationThe Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.