The Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1100 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 170 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1100|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||170 cc|
|Fuel tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01
- Power: The C5 99170-03-01 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Little Wonder, is rated for a max air volume of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 170 cc Subaru engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 allows precise control of the air output.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 121.6 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the C5 99170-03-01 at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Its max air volume rating (1100 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802V, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.