Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1100|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||196 cc|
|Fuel Tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01
- Power: The C5 99170-06-01 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Little Wonder, is rated for a max air volume of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 stands out due to its lower weight: just 102 lbs.
- Engine: Its Kohler engine boasts a displacement of 196 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 allows precise control of the air output.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 121.6 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 200 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Its max air volume rating (1100 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Aim Rite™ Technology
- Lightweight (102 lbs)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Tank (121.6 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1100 CFM)
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.