The Little Wonder C5 (99170-06-01) is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 1100 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 196 cc engine. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F602X, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1100|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||196 cc|
|Fuel tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||99170-06-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder C5, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder C5
- Power: The C5, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 200 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: Its Kohler engine boasts a displacement of 196 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder C5 to match.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 121.6 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is the fastest speed you can get with a gas-powered walk-behind blower.
- Its max air volume rating (1100 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder C5 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.