The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1100 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 196 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1100|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||196 cc|
|Fuel tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01
- Power: The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Kohler engine has a displacement specification of 196 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the C5 99170-06-01 offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 121.6 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 can reach 1100 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.