The Little Wonder C5 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1100 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 196 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1100|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine displacement||196 cc|
|Fuel tank||121.6 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||99170-06-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder C5
- Power: The Little Wonder C5 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1100 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder C5 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 196 cc Kohler engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the C5 offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a walk-behind blower, with a tank that holds around 121.6 fl. oz of fuel.
- Aim Rite™: Little Wonder’s patent-pending Aim Rite™ nozzle can be easily adjusted to blow air in any desired direction. Aiming it downwards allows it to clear wet and heavy leaves, while orientating it horizontally offers a wider coverage, and directing it forward enables a better clearing of areas close to curbs and walls.
The Little Wonder C5's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder C5 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the C5 at the head of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1100 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802SPV, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder C5 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.