The Little Wonder LB160H is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1397 CFM at 153 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 163 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1397|
|MPH||Up to 153|
|Engine displacement||163 cc|
|Fuel tank||106 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||9160-02-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder LB160H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder LB160H
- Power: The LB160H gas-powered blower, manufactured by Little Wonder, is rated for a max air volume of 1397 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 153 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder LB160H are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 163 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder LB160H to match.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 106 fl. oz. Since this capacity is below the average walk-behind blower tank size, it may run out of fuel quicker than other similar units.
The Little Wonder LB160H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder LB160H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Little Wonder LB160H maxes out at 153 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F1802V, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (1397 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Billy Goat F1802V, which boasts with 2900 CFM.
The Little Wonder LB160H benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder LB160H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.