Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01
- Power: The Optimax™ 9270-02-01, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 143 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. All told, it weighs 142 lbs — the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 270 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01 to match.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 179.2 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 143 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 with 200 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 2260 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Optimax™ 9270-02-01 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (179.2 fl. oz.)
- Decent Weight (142 lbs)
- Decent CFM (2260 CFM)
- Low MPH (143 MPH)
Where to buy the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01?
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
Warranty InformationThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-02-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337