The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 2260 CFM at 143 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 265 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2260|
|MPH||Up to 143|
|Engine displacement||265 cc|
|Fuel tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Little Wonder Optimax blowers are the best-designed blowers in the world… known for unmatched leaf-blowing efficiency.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers outperform the competition for moving stubborn debris, removing standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing, or for any job that requires hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and are backed by a 5-Year Warranty. (source: Little Wonder)
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01
- Power: The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 143 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: This blower's Subaru engine has a displacement specification of 265 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 to match.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 204.8 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 143 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Optimax™ 9270-03-01 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 can reach 2260 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
OPTIMAX™ TechnologyThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.