The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 2260 CFM at 143 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 265 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2260|
|MPH||Up to 143|
|Engine Displacement||265 cc|
|Fuel Tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01, the user manual is available here.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers are the best-designed blowers in the world… known for unmatched leaf-blowing efficiency.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers outperform the competition for moving stubborn debris, removing standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing, or for any job that requires hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and are backed by a 5-Year Warranty. (source: Little Wonder)
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01
- Power: The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 143 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. All told, it weighs 140 lbs — the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind blower on the market.
- Engine: Its Subaru engine boasts a displacement of 265 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the Optimax™ 9270-03-01 offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 204.8 fl. oz of fuel.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 143 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 2260 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
OPTIMAX™ TechnologyThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-03-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.