The Little Wonder LB270K (9270-06-01) is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 2260 CFM at 143 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 277cc engine. (Read full specs)
Push + Kohler engine
Push + Honda engine
Self-propelled + Honda engine
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2260|
|MPH||Up to 143|
|Fuel tank||236.8 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||9270-06-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder LB270K, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder LB270K
- Power: The LB270K, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 143 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder LB270K are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 277 cc Kohler engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder LB270K to match.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average for a walk-behind blower – its capacity maxes out at 236.8 fl. oz.
The Little Wonder LB270K's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder LB270K compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 143 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder LB270K boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2260 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
The Little Wonder LB270K benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
The bottom line
- Large tank (236.8 fl. oz.)
- OPTIMAX™ Technology
- 5 year (limited) warranty
- High CFM (2260 CFM)
- Low MPH (143 MPH)
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder LB270K is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.