-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01
- Power: The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 143 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. All told, it weighs 148 lbs — the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower on the market.
- Engine: Its Kohler engine boasts a displacement of 277 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the Optimax™ 9270-06-01 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 236.8 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum for similar gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 143 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Optimax™ 9270-06-01 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 can reach 2260 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
OPTIMAX™ TechnologyThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
The bottom line
- Large Tank (236.8 fl. oz.)
- OPTIMAX™ Technology
- Decent Weight (148 lbs)
- Decent CFM (2260 CFM)
- Low MPH (143 MPH)
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
Warranty InformationThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9270-06-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337