The Little Wonder 9270-12-01 (LB270H-SP) is a self-propelled wheeled blower delivering 2260 CFM at 143 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 270cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2260|
|MPH||Up to 143|
|Fuel tank||179.2 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||LB270H-SP|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder 9270-12-01, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder 9270-12-01
- Power: The 9270-12-01 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Little Wonder, is rated for a max air volume of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 143 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder 9270-12-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 270cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 9270-12-01 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 179.2 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
The Little Wonder 9270-12-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder 9270-12-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 143 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder 9270-12-01 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2260 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
The Little Wonder 9270-12-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low-lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder 9270-12-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.