The Little Wonder LB270H-SP is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2260 CFM at 143 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 270 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2260|
|MPH||Up to 143|
|Engine displacement||270 cc|
|Fuel tank||179.2 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||9270-12-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder LB270H-SP, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder LB270H-SP
- Power: The Little Wonder LB270H-SP is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 143 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2260 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder LB270H-SP are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 270 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the LB270H-SP offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a walk-behind blower, with a tank that holds around 179.2 fl. oz of fuel.
The Little Wonder LB270H-SP's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder LB270H-SP compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 143 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Cub Cadet CB2900, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- The LB270H-SP is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2260 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
The Little Wonder LB270H-SP benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder LB270H-SP is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.