Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01
- Power: The Optimax™ 9390-02-01, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2530 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 160 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. Be aware that, at 168 lbs, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is on the heavier side for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 389 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 allows precise control of the air output.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 204.8 fl. oz of fuel.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-03-01 with 200 MPH).
- The Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 2530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- High CFM (2530 CFM)
- Decent Tank (204.8 fl. oz.)
- Quite heavy (168 lbs)
- Low MPH (160 MPH)
Where to buy the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01?
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
Warranty InformationThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337