Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2530|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel Tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01, the user manual is available here.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers are the best-designed blowers in the world… known for unmatched leaf-blowing efficiency.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers outperform the competition for moving stubborn debris, removing standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing, or for any job that requires hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and are backed by a 5-Year Warranty. (source: Little Wonder)
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01
- Power: The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 2530 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. However, for a gas-powered walk-behind blower, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is heavier than most, weighing 168 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 389 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the Optimax™ 9390-02-01 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 204.8 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 160 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2530 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
OPTIMAX™ TechnologyThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- OPTIMAX™ Technology
- High CFM (2530 CFM)
- Decent Tank (204.8 fl. oz.)
- Quite heavy (168 lbs)
- Low MPH (160 MPH)
Where to buy the little-wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01?
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.