The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 (LB390H) is a gas-powered wheeled blower delivering 2530 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 389cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2530|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Fuel tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||LB390H|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder 9390-02-01, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder 9390-02-01
- Power: The 9390-02-01, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2530 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 160 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder 9390-02-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. The unit features two 12" pneumatic wheels at the back, as a well as a front wheel that unfortunately does not swivel.
- Engine: Its Honda engine boasts a displacement of 389cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Little Wonder 9390-02-01 to match.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 204.8 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
The Little Wonder 9390-02-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder 9390-02-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Billy Goat F602X, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder 9390-02-01 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2530 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802SPV, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low-lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.