The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2530 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 389 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2530|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel tank||204.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Little Wonder self-propelled Optimax blowers move leaves and debris with unmatched air power more easily, without stopping! Little Wonder Optimax blowers move 38% more air than the competition. More air power means less man power when it comes to removing debris or standing water, prepping asphalt for resurfacing, or any job that needs hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and backed by a 5-Year Warranty. (source: Little Wonder)
Overview of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01
- Power: The Optimax™ 9390-12-01, built by Little Wonder, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 2530 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 160 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 389 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the Optimax™ 9390-12-01 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 204.8 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 maxes out at 160 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2530 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
OPTIMAX™ TechnologyThe Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-12-01 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.