The Little Wonder LB570V-SP is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 2850 CFM at 179 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 570 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 2850|
|MPH||Up to 179|
|Engine displacement||570 cc|
|Fuel tank||224 fl. oz.|
|Other model numbers||9570-14-01|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Little Wonder LB570V-SP, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Little Wonder LB570V-SP
- Power: The Little Wonder LB570V-SP is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 179 MPH and a max air volume rating of 2850 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Little Wonder LB570V-SP are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower's Vanguard engine has a displacement specification of 570 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the LB570V-SP features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 224 fl. oz., this Little Wonder blower is average compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
The Little Wonder LB570V-SP's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Little Wonder LB570V-SP compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 179 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Cub Cadet CB2900 and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Little Wonder LB570V-SP boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 2850 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Billy Goat F1802V, with 2900 CFM, could be in your good books.
The Little Wonder LB570V-SP benefits from a reversed angle fan blade that is a lot different from other blowers: it improves the fan efficiency and, when combined with a scrolled housing, allows the blower to move more air than many other wheeled blowers. The air deflector in an Optimax™ walk-behind leaf blower splits the airstream to direct the fastest moving air where it’s needed the most. Moreover, its low lying discharge chute gets the airflow closer to the surface. For surface treating, this allows it to clear small particles. For surface drying, this allows it to move standing water.
About Little Wonder
The company known as “Little Wonder” was created in 1922 to manufacture and market the popular hedge trimmer that was the company’s namesake. In 1935, the company was acquired by Schiller-Pfeiffer and remains a trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Today, Little Wonder’s offers dependable, easy-to-use landscape and garden equipment with its characteristic red and white color scheme.
The Little Wonder LB570V-SP is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Little Wonder blowers, please consult Little Wonder's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-596-6337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.