The Makita UB1103 is a 2-in-1 blower/vacuum delivering 145 CFM at 203 MPH. It features a 6.8 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 145|
|MPH||Up to 203|
|Noise Rating||83 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Makita UB1103, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Makita UB1103
- Power: The UB1103 is an electric blower made by Makita. It has a maximum air speed of 203 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 145 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 6.8 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the UB1103 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Makita UB1103 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the UB1103 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 83 dB, the UB1103 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Makita UB1103's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Makita UB1103 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 203 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 145 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Makita UB1103 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in Nagoya, Japan by Mosaburo Makita, the Makita Corporation has been producing state of the art electrical power tools since 1915. Makita is the leader in electro engine technology, which is reflected in their products. The company has since expanded globally and currently manufactures its devices in 6 facilities across the world. Makita presents an innovative approach to power tool manufacture, which is testified by their LXT battery technology and antivibration AVT system. Their selection of over 400 products includes some of the best electrical leaf blowers on the market.
The Makita UB1103 is covered under a warranty for up to 1 year. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Makita blowers, please consult Makita's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-MAKITA (1-800-462-5482).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.