The Milwaukee 2724-21HD is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 8 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.3 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee 2724-21HD, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee 2724-21HD
- Power: The 2724-21HD is a cordless blower made by Milwaukee. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 8 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 RED LITHIUM XC8.0 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.3 lbs — the Milwaukee 2724-21HD is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 2724-21HD offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 62 dB.
The Milwaukee 2724-21HD's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee 2724-21HD compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 120 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 2724-21HD is powerful, with an airflow rating of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2724-21HD is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee 2724-21HD is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee 2724-21HD is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
Where is this product manufactured? (Asked May 7, 2022)
The unit is manufactured in Asia.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.