The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery (2824-20) is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 145 MPH. It is powered by two 18 V Li-ion batteries. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Blowing Force||17.7 N|
|Weight (tool only)||6.01 lbs|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
|Other model numbers||2824-20|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries (RED LITHIUM batteries not included), yielding a total of 36V and is optimized to be used with Milwaukee's HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries. Both batteries are required for operation.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. The blower in its bare tool (no battery) version weighs 6.01 lbs — the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 145 MPH. This puts the M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Brushless motor
- Cruise control
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- High MPH (145 MPH)
- Blower allegedly can reach full throttle in under one second
- Decent weight (6.01 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (64 dB)
- Batteries not included
- 2 batteries required for operation
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.