The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
|Other model numbers||2724-21HD|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™
- Power: The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: It has a 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 15 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ can be considered light, weighing only 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 63 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 120 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the M18 FUEL™ by Milwaukee will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the M18 FUEL™ is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.