The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
|Other model numbers||2724-21HD|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™
- Power: The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ can force 450 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the M18 FUEL™ offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 63 dB, the M18 FUEL™ is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 120 MPH. That makes the M18 FUEL™ average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The M18 FUEL™ is powerful, with an airflow rating of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the M18 FUEL™ is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.