The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
|Other model numbers||2724-21HD|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™
- Power: The M18 FUEL™ is a cordless blower made by Milwaukee. It has a maximum air speed of 120 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ can be considered light, weighing only 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the M18 FUEL™ offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 63 dB.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 120 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the M18 FUEL™ won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.