The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
|Other model numbers||2724-21HD|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 9 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 15 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 63 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™'s performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 120 MPH. That makes the M18 FUEL™ average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the M18 FUEL™ is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the M18 FUEL™ is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation was first established in 1924 by A. F. Seibert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA. Since then, Milwaukee has become one of the most popular names in power tools for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. In 2005, the company was acquired by Techtronic Industries. Milwaukee continues to produce high-quality power tools, both corded-electric and powerful battery-operated systems. These include outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, sprayers, and string trimmers. Milwaukee Tool is based in the USA, and maintains manufacturing plants at home, as well as in Europe and China.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Milwaukee blowers, please consult Milwaukee's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-SAWDUST (729-3878).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.