The Portland 62337 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||84 dB|
|Other model numbers||62469|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Portland 62337, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Portland 62337
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Portland 62337 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 12:1, this mulcher can shrink 12 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 84 dB, the 62337 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Portland 62337's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Portland 62337 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 230 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 62337 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 375 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Portland 62337 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Portland 62337 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Portland blowers, please consult Portland's warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-888-866-5797.
Questions & Answers
how can I purchase a replacement vacuum bag? I don't need a new blower, I just a replacement bag. Thanks (Asked May 5, 2021)
Unfortunately, it seems that Harbor Freight does not have replacement parts for this unit. Some users reported having luck with this third party replacement bag (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.