The Portland 62337 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||84 dB|
|Other model numbers||62469|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Portland 62337, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Portland 62337
- Power: The Portland 62337 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for an electric handheld blower, the Portland 62337 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Portland designed the 62337 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: The 62337 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 12:1, this mulcher can shrink 12 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 84 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Portland 62337's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Portland 62337 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 230 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 62337 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 375 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Portland 62337 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Portland 62337 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Portland blowers, please consult Portland's warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-888-866-5797.
Questions & Answers
how can I purchase a replacement vacuum bag? I don't need a new blower, I just a replacement bag. Thanks (Asked May 5, 2021)
Unfortunately, it seems that Harbor Freight does not have replacement parts for this unit. Some users reported having luck with this third party replacement bag (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.