The Portland 62337 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||84 dB|
|Other model numbers||62469|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Portland 62337, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Portland 62337
- Power: The Portland 62337 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 62337 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Portland 62337 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Portland 62337 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The 62337 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Vacuum: The 62337 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 12:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 12 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 84 dB, the 62337 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Portland 62337's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Portland 62337 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 230 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Portland 62337 can reach 375 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Portland 62337 is the cheapest of all blower vacs.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Portland 62337 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Portland blowers, please consult Portland's warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-888-866-5797.
Questions & Answers
how can I purchase a replacement vacuum bag? I don't need a new blower, I just a replacement bag. Thanks (Asked May 05, 2021)
Unfortunately, it seems that Harbor Freight does not have replacement parts for this unit. Some users reported having luck with this third party replacement bag (opens in a new tab).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.