The Portland 62337 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||84 dB|
|Other model numbers||62469|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Portland 62337, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Portland 62337
- Power: The 62337 is an electric blower made by Portland. It has a maximum air speed of 230 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the 62337 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Portland 62337 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Portland designed the 62337 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 12:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 12 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 84 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Portland 62337's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Portland 62337 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 230 MPH. This puts the 62337 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 375 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 62337 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Portland 62337 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Portland 62337 is covered under a warranty for up to 90 days. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Portland blowers, please consult Portland's warranty policies stated in the user manual (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support : 1-888-866-5797.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.