The Poulan Pro PLB26 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 190 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 190|
|Blowing Force||13.2 N|
|Other model numbers||967672701|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PLB26, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PLB26
- Power: The PLB26 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 190 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 9.9 lbs — the Poulan Pro PLB26 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Poulan Pro PLB26, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PLB26 allows precise control of the air output.
The Poulan Pro PLB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PLB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 190 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 430 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PLB26 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PLB26 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Decent weight (9.9 lbs)
- Decent CFM (430 CFM)
- Decent MPH (190 MPH)
- No cruise control
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PLB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.