Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 215|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||96.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPB25, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPB25
- Power: The PPB25, built by Poulan Pro, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 215 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 11.9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25 cc. Please note that, because the Poulan Pro PPB25’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Poulan Pro, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PPB25 to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 96.7 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Poulan Pro PPB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 215 MPH. This puts the PPB25 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Poulan Pro PPB25 can reach 430 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High MPH (215 MPH)
- Decent Tank (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (96.7 dB)
- Decent CFM (430 CFM)
- Quite heavy (11.9 lbs)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.