The Poulan Pro PPB25 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 215 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 215|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||96.7 dB|
|Other model numbers||967622901|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPB25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPB25
- Power: The PPB25 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 215 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 11.9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PPB25 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Poulan Pro model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PPB25 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 96.7 dB, the PPB25 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.9 fl. oz., this Poulan Pro blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Poulan Pro PPB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 215 MPH. This puts the PPB25 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The PPB25 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 430 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.