The Poulan Pro PPB25 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 215 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 215|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||96.7 dB|
|Other model numbers||967622901|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPB25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPB25
- Power: The PPB25, built by Poulan Pro, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 215 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 11.9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PPB25 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Poulan Pro model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PPB25 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 96.7 dB, the PPB25 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Poulan Pro PPB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 215 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The PPB25 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 430 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.