The Poulan Pro PPB25 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 430 CFM at 215 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 430|
|MPH||Up to 215|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||96.7 dB|
|Other model numbers||967622901|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPB25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPB25
- Power: The PPB25 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 430 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 215 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a gas-powered handheld blower, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is heavier than most, weighing 11.9 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PPB25 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PPB25 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 96.7 dB, the PPB25 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Poulan Pro PPB25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPB25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 215 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 430 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PPB25 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PPB25 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPB25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.