Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||96.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPBV25, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPBV25
- Power: The PPBV25 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 230 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 17 lbs, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Poulan Pro PPBV25, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PPBV25 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: The PPBV25 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 16 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 96.7 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.9 fl. oz., this Poulan Pro blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PPBV25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPBV25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 230 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- The PPBV25 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High MPH (230 MPH)
- Decent Tank (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (96.7 dB)
- Decent CFM (450 CFM)
- Quite heavy (17 lbs)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPBV25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.