The Poulan Pro PPBV25 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 450 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 230|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||96.7 dB|
|Other model numbers||967623001|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PPBV25, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PPBV25
- Power: The Poulan Pro PPBV25 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 230 MPH and a max air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 17 lbs, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Please note that, because the Poulan Pro PPBV25's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Poulan Pro, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PPBV25 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the PPBV25 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 16:1, this mulcher can shrink 16 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 96.7 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.9 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Poulan Pro PPBV25's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PPBV25 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 230 MPH. This puts the PPBV25 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PPBV25 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PPBV25 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.