Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 490|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Engine Displacement||46 cc|
|Fuel Tank||51.2 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||100 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PR46BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PR46BT
- Power: The PR46BT gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 490 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 220 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PR46BT can be considered light, weighing only 19.8 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 46 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Poulan Pro PR46BT, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PR46BT offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 100 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 51.2 fl. oz., this Poulan Pro blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PR46BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PR46BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 220 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Poulan Pro PR46BT can reach 490 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, the Poulan Pro PR46BT is the cheapest of all gas backpack blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (19.8 lbs)
- High MPH (220 MPH)
- Decent Tank (51.2 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (100 dB)
- Low CFM (490 CFM)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PR46BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.